We are here to help you navigate through all your options in an unplanned pregnancy so you can make an informed choice. Your Choices isn’t your typical women’s clinic. We’re a women’s resource center, and all our services are free and confidential.
If you are considering a pregnancy termination or abortion, Your Choices is your best next step. There are 3 great reasons why.
- FREE PREGNANCY INFORMATION: A pregnancy test is not enough to make a decision about your situation. Pregnancy tests respond to a hormone, hCG, released in your body when you’re pregnant. However, up to 1 in 4 pregnancies end in natural miscarriage. hCG levels may remain high in your body, meaning for a period of time you will still test positive, but you may not have a viable pregnancy. If your pregnancy is not viable there is no reason to pay for an abortion. Ultrasound, not urine or blood tests, is the fastest way to determine if you have a viable pregnancy. Your Choices provides ultrasound services at no cost to you. Other organizations charge for this.
- FIND OUT HOW FAR ALONG YOU ARE WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: Many clients want to know how far along their pregnancy is before they make a decision. Your Choices will provide the most accurate dating of your pregnancy via ultrasound with no obligation.
- MEET ONE ON ONE IN A PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT: Your Choices gives you the most private environment for your appointment. We schedule our appointments to avoid crowds in our waiting areas and give you the most privacy possible. After your initial screening, you may have someone of your choice with you to see your ultrasound if this makes you more comfortable. It’s your choice.
Other reasons why Your Choices is your best next step:
- We do not require insurance.
- You can take the time to get the facts and make the best decision for you.
- All our services are free and confidential.
We are here to assist you with accurate medical information and important facts so you can make an informed decision. We are not an adoption agency, an abortion doctor or an obstetrical medical practice. We are specialists in pregnancy diagnosis and medical confirmation.
Because we do not profit from any choice you make, there is no pressure to purchase additional services.
Schedule An Appointment
If you think you could be pregnant, please come in for a pregnancy test and to receive information about your options. All of our services are free and confidential.