Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings.If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, considering abortion, need to know your choices, we can help you by providing free and confidential services. Medical services are provided by licensed medical personnel.
Our staff is committed to providing ethical and confidential services in a caring environment.
- Abortion Information
- Adoption Agency Information & Referrals
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Medical Referrals
- Parenting Education
- Post-Abortion Support
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Pregnancy Tests
- STD/STI Information
- Support for Men
- Ultrasound (Onsite)*
- If you are considering abortion, it is important for you to have an ultrasound. Here’s why:
- It will tell you if the pregnancy is in utero. Ectopic pregnancies occur when a pregnancy establishes outside of the uterus and if not detected, it can endanger your well-being and require emergency treatment.
- It will tell you how far along you are in the pregnancy, which enables you to know what abortion procedures you are eligible for.
- It will tell you if the pregnancy is viable, or likely to continue under normal circumstances. 1 in 4 pregnancies end naturally through miscarriage. If you are likely to have a miscarriage, there is no reason to pay for an abortion.
Your Choices offers FREE ultrasounds to eligible patients.
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Schedule An Appointment
If you think you could be pregnant, please come in for a pregnancy test and to receive information about your options. All of our services are free of charge.