Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Our staff is committed to providing ethical and confidential services in a caring environment.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help you by providing free and confidential pregnancy services. Medical services are provided by licensed medical personnel.
- Abortion Information
- Adoption Agency Information & Referrals
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Medical Referrals
- Parenting Education
- Post-Abortion Support
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Pregnancy Tests
- STD/STI Information
- Support for Men
- Ultrasound (Onsite)*
If you are considering abortion, it is important for you to have an ultrasound. Here’s why:
- It will tell you if the pregnancy is in utero. Ectopic pregnancies occur when a pregnancy establishes outside of the uterus and if not detected, it can endanger your well-being and require emergency treatment.
- It will tell you how far along you are in the pregnancy, which enables you to know what abortion procedures you are eligible for.
- It will tell you if the pregnancy is viable, or likely to continue under normal circumstances. 1 in 4 pregnancies end naturally through miscarriage. If you are likely to have a miscarriage, there is no reason to pay for an abortion.
Your Choices offers FREE ultrasounds to eligible patients.
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.