Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, considering abortion, need to know your choices, we can help you by providing free and confidential services. Medical services are provided by licensed medical personnel.
Our staff is committed to providing ethical and confidential services in a caring environment.
- Pregnancy Tests
- Options Counseling
- Abortion Information
- Adoption Education & Support
- Medical Referrals
- Parenting Education (Earn While You Learn)
- Post-Abortion Support
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Sexual Integrity Education
- STD/STI Information
- Support for Men
- Ultrasound (Onsite)*
- If you are considering abortion, it is important for you to have an ultrasound. Here’s why:
- It will tell you how far along you are in the pregnancy.
- It will tell you if the pregnancy is viable, or likely to continue under normal circumstances. 1 in 4 pregnancies end naturally through miscarriage. If your pregnancy is not viable, there is no reason to pay for an abortion.
Your Choices offers FREE ultrasounds to eligible patients.
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Schedule An Appointment
If you think you could be pregnant, please come in for a pregnancy test and to receive information about your options. All of our services are free and confidential.